DIVATOR DP1 features a unique patented supply hose solution and a surface supply dive control panel enabling rapid deployment in remote locations. DP1 is a surface supply dive system with a operating pressure of up to 300 bar / 4350 psi to the diver.
The supply hose itself is very strong but lightweight. At only 10 mm (0.39 inch) in diameter, 60 meters (200 feet) of hose weighs less than 5 kilos (11 lbs) resulting in less storage space, lower carry weight and far less drag in swift water. The supply hose is also approved in accordance with requirements for lifelines and can therefore act as a safety lifeline.
DIVATOR DP1 has two high-pressure connections, each to be connected to a high pressure supply cylinder or cylinder package. A shuttle valve makes it possible to change supply cylinder or cylinder package during the diving operation. The shuttle valve also includes a back pressure valve for the supply hose.
All DIVATOR regulators, such as the DIVATOR MKII and MKIII can be used in conjunction as a bailout apparatus. A DIVATOR MKII "BAIL OUT" regulator is available. This Bail out regulator is intended to be used when a direct warning of the surface supply failure is needed, so that full cylinders are available for decompression and/or extended time ascent.
- No need for manual adjustment of pressure for various depths which relieves the attendant's work load.
- The surface supply is simplified so that the attendant can focus on the safety of the diver.
- The light and compact design allows rapid deployment when operating in remote or difficult terrain.
- The small diameter of the lightweight supply hose greatly reduces resistance in current waters.
- The supply hose serves as safety lifeline as well as air hose.
Diverside Comm System and Lifeguard Data Monitoring
The Lifeguard System, in this setup a CPU Module L1
and a Display Module D1
, is a plug and play wireless system that requires no wiring, modifications or setup to interface our data monitoring to the DIVATOR DP1.