The Interspiro Ibsophone tethered under water communication system provides for excellent voice communication between the divers and the surface attendant. The Ibsophone contributes to a high degree of diver safety and also improves his underwater work. When connectors are removed from the amplifier the unit is switched off.
- Robust design make the system suitable for tough environment
- Extremely easy to use. This makes it possible for the tender to focus on the divers instead of focusing on operating the equipment
- Excellent sound diver to diver and tender
- One surface unit can communicate with two divers, and the divers can communicate with each other
- Communication line can be mounted on DP1 surface supply