To receive a return authorization:
Ensure your computer has been registered. Without exception, computers must be registered in order to receive service. Computers received without registration may be refused and returned to sender.
- You should register your computer immediately after purchase. Failure to register your computer or registering a significant length of time after the date of purchase may affect warranty coverage.
- If you are unsure if your computer has been registered, contact Technical Support with the Serial Number of the unit
Contact Technical Support:
Technical Support can be contacted by email at TechSupport@DiveCochran.com , USA Phone: 972.644.6284, USA Fax: 972.644.6286
- Provide the Serial Numbers of all units to be returned. This includes wrist and tank unit Serial Numbers for air-integrated computers.
- Provide a detailed description of the symptoms experienced. Be as thorough as possible. Include such details as:
- Depth at which the symptoms occurred
- Repetitive dive activity prior to the symptoms occurrence
- Unusual display readings or audible alarms
- Behavior of the computer during the occurrence of the symptoms
- Behavior of the computer after the occurrence of the symptoms
- Technical Support will evaluate the symptoms and determine if the unit requires factory service, at which time a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number will be issued.
Complete The Service Request Form:
- Print a copy of the Service Request Form.
- Complete all parts of the form. When describing the symptoms, be as thorough as possible. Attach additional sheets if necessary.
- For units out of warranty, the minimum fee is $125.00 plus $10 for Ground domestic shipping. If expedited or international shipping is required, Technical Support will provide estimated return shipping cost upon request. You must provide credit card information and authorize any repair costs.
- Pack the Service Request Form with the computer you are returning. Do not affix the form to the outside of the box, or mail separately. Write the RMA number on the outside of the shipping container.
- Cochran is not responsible for any in-bound shipment until actually received at our dock, and is not responsible for any out-bound shipment once it leaves our dock.
- Ship to:
Cochran Undersea Technology
1758 Firman Drive
Richardson, TX 75081